Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What's love got to do with it...Everything!

My word for the year is "falling more in LOVE with JESUS"
and I know that this is going to rock my world.
It is still in the early stages of the year and God is already doing something amazing through this. It is a hard thing to grasp how much God loves me and why he wants to bless me just because he can or give me the best because he thinks that I am worth it.
I am NOT a burden to him, but a BLESSING.
I am worth everything to him. I am worth being known and loved.
I am learning to accept that God has the best for me and he is going to bless me because I am worth it to him.
My husband is going to pursue me, not because he has to, but because I am worth being pursued.
I have been inspired to dream again,
and dream bigger than ever before for things that I haven't really been passionate for.
I am learning what it looks like to LOVE.
I cannot wait to see what God has in store for me as he brings me into a new stage of my life. This is going to be the best year yet!

1 comment:

  1. Right there with you...I pray you might see, know, understand the depth and enormity of God's love and pursuit of you. Oh, how he's pursued you. Love you.

    ReplyDelete